Nearly 1 Million Square Feet of New Commercial Warehousing
Recent infrastructure developments have accelerated economic potential in Nogales, especially in terms of real estate assets. Since the Mariposa POE reconfiguration in 2009, nearly 1 million square feet of new commercial warehousing has developed to serve the manufacturing and produce industries.
Nogales historically has very low vacancy rates with warehouses, but there is increasing development in the buildable areas in the City and County. Land is held by a limited number of local owners, and is limited by topography.
County Parcel Searches
- View Santa Cruz County parcels in the general data on county commercial properties.
- View Santa Cruz County parcels on the county website.
- View Santa Cruz County parcels on the LoopNet website.
- View Santa Cruz County Zoning and Development Code.
- View City of Nogales Zoning Map.
Industrial / Business Parks
|Nogales Property Management||Dino Panousopoulos||520-281-4444|
|East Nogales Industrial Park|
|Freeport Industrial Park|
|La Loma Grande Industrial Park||215 acres, 30 buildings of 100,000 s.f. planned||Nohe Garcia||520-619-1186|
|La Quinta Industrial Park|
|Nogales Industrial Park|
|Old Tucson Road Industrial Park|
|Produce Row Industrial Park|
|Rio Rico Industrial Park|